UWL sonic problem

Mikko Mäki-Rahkola mikkomr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 04:45:41 EST 2007

Hi all,

I seem to have managed to install the SAP Office notification
connector all right between ECC5.0 & EP6.0 since it worked in my dev
system (despite of occasional problems).

However now after having installed it to the test system, the
connector is not able to pick up the backend notifications and gives
the following exception:

Exception type:com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.connect.ConnectorException
Message:Wed Mar 07 11:12:50 EET 2007 (Connector)
:com.sap.uwl.som.provider.SomInboxProviderException:
Exception on FOLDER:com.sapportals.connector.ConnectorException:
Nested Exception. Failure to execute native function.
Nested Exception. OPERATION_NO_AUTHORIZATION, Nested Exception.
Failure to execute native function. Nested
Exception. OPERATION_NO_AUTHORIZATION

Ok I was able to debug the connector retrieval logic and concluded
that the function SO_FOLDER_READ_API1 raised the exception when called
by the connector. However since external debugging works only in dev
and not in testing, I'm not able to see what goes wrong there. System
trace (ST01) and authorization error log (SU53) show nada and the fm
doesn't seem to check any authorizations as such.

Have any of you bumped into any similar problems? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Best regards,
Mikko

(cross-posted to SDN BPM forum
https://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=339127&tstart=0)