PO Workflow (Mark Pyc)

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Mar 5 17:03:55 EST 2007

I had asked some questions below and got some good responses.  Now, we are actually ready to begin configuring the system and have run into a roadblock.

If the account assignment only changes on a PO, we want workflow to restart if the PO meets a certain total value.  If the value of the PO does not change, how can we get the release strategy reset on an account change only?

Monique Stephens