Active X workflow log

Yates, Melissa Melissa.Yates at energyeast.com
Fri Mar 2 10:30:36 EST 2007

In reviewing an active x workflow log, I'm finding a lot of blank steps:

This is happening on workflows that are in-process as well as workflows
that completed.

A completed technical log looks fine:

Active X version:

Though the tasks date and time is blank, a workitem ID is assigned.
Nothing is viewed when reviewing the ID.

This was noticed after a system maintenance window was completed.
During maintenance, wf-batch user ID is locked but we never had an issue
like this before.  Also, daylight savings time patches were installed
during the maintenance.  This only occurs in one workflow that has a
look-up step every 10 hours until the workflow finds the value it's
looking for - the other hundred or so workflows are fine.  I saw nothing
in OSS regarding active x log issues.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Melissa