ECC 6.0 - Workflow log - container operations

Neumann, Marcia Marcia_Neumann at CINFIN.com
Fri Jun 29 13:52:37 EDT 2007

On the classic view click ctrl+shift+F10 to get the containers

Marcia Neumann
IT Claims Development/Support

Confidentiality notice: The information included in this e-mail,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or similar action is
sender and delete all copies of the original message immediately.

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of Sample, Rick
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 1:42 PM
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: ECC 6.0 - Workflow log - container operations

Greeting WUGrs,

I view the new workflow log and noticed that I can no longer see
container values as they change in the flow. This includes Condition
Forks.
I see the text description, but no idea what the value(s) where at the
time I hit the fork in the flow.

Also, I see the text description of the container operation, but
I can't not see what container elements are being changed. Much less the
values!

I switch to the Classical View but then I don't get the containers at
all.

We are on ECC 6.0 sp SAP_BASIS SAPKB70011.

Am I doing something incorrect or is this a known issue? Because let me
tell ya,
this ain't gunna cut it!

Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer