ECC 6.0 - Workflow log - container operations

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Fri Jun 29 13:42:17 EDT 2007

Greeting WUGrs,

I view the new workflow log and noticed that I can no longer see
container values as they change in the flow. This includes Condition
Forks.
I see the text description, but no idea what the value(s) where at the
time I hit the fork in the flow.

Also, I see the text description of the container operation, but
I can't not see what container elements are being changed. Much less the
values!

I switch to the Classical View but then I don't get the containers at
all.

We are on ECC 6.0 sp SAP_BASIS SAPKB70011.

Am I doing something incorrect or is this a known issue? Because let me
tell ya,
this ain't gunna cut it!

Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer