BOR - How to instantiate EMPLOYEEI, EMPLOYEESU, ABSENCE, etc

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Wed Jun 27 22:07:19 EDT 2007

Hi all,

i am sure this is something silly that I might be forgetting to do...

Several of the HR Objects have the following key:
Personnel number
Subtype
Object ID
Lock indicator
From
Record number

I have created a new object type to represent Infotype 0019 and set the
key as above. I checked table PA0019 and entered the appropriated values
in the attributes when I tried to Create Instance via SWO1.

I am in SWO1 and trying to 'test' the new object type but not getting
anywhere. I then tried to instantiate the SAP delivered ones (i.e.
EMPLOYEEI, EMPLOYEESU, ABSENCE) and getting nowhere as well.

Any ideas on what I might be missing?

Sorry if this is a silly question & thanks for any help!

Cheers

Cristiana