Authorization

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed Jun 27 07:09:00 EDT 2007

Hi,
Well, your original question concerned starting (or restarting) workflows,
not their visibility. There is a big difference.

There is no simple way to filter what people can see in GOS; in that case
you need to restrict the visibility to the trip, which you need to talk to
your authorizations people about. I don't see a business case for having
to look at a trip but not being allowed to see it's workflow.