Authorization

aadesh srivastava aadesh.srivastava at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 05:47:34 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,

I already have the possible Agents in the Role.
What I need is only these set of people(Role) will be able to see the
started workflows for the Trip(PR05) to re-start or can see the workflow
there.

These can be seen through 'Service for Object' -> Start Workflows.
How can I put this role in my workflow so that the workflow will not be
visible outside the Role?

Thanks,
Aadesh

On 6/27/07, Mike Pokraka <asap at workflowconnections.com> wrote:

> Simple: Make that role the only possible agent of the workflow.
>
> On Tue, June 26, 2007 10:51 am, aadesh srivastava wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I need the functionality to start the workflows that need to restrict.
> > i.e.
> > if someone outside to a particular Role tries to restart a workflow, no
> > workflows should be available to them to re-start.
> >
> > I need this functionality in the "Service for Object" to re-start the
> > workflow only by a specified Role. I am using this functionality in the
> > Travel Expense Workflows.
> >
> > Any help will be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Aadesh