Payment Block On Vendor Invoice

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Jun 5 12:44:33 EDT 2007

Hi Seth,

Let me get this right: is the posting also done in dialog? So if they have
auth to post then why not give auth to change? Or else could you not do a
background step after all the advance with dialog stuff?

Otherwise fire an event and do a background update asynchronously in a
separate task.

Cheers,
Mike