Extended Notifications

akshay.bhagwat@wipro.com akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com
Fri Jun 1 07:17:17 EDT 2007

Hi,
We are on ECC6.0
I think I have read somewhere on the forum , that we should go for extended notifications in case of higher versions instead of RSWUWFML2.

It would be nice if you can explain me the differnce between Extended notifications and RSWUWFML2.
i.e. in which case to go for which option?

Regds,
Akshay Bhagwat