Container element of type BAPIRETURN does not get set

Dan Stoicof dstoico1 at jhmi.edu
Tue Jul 31 18:28:09 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have defined a container element, "Return", of type BAPIRETURN.  Also, I created an export parameter with the same name and type.

In my code I set it like this:

  SWC_SET_ELEMENT CONTAINER 'Return' ls_return

 . . . where ls_return is of the same type, BAPIRETURN.

When I debug the code, ls_return has data in it (so technically my container element should get the same value), but after execution, the parameter and the container element are blank.

Is there something about BAPIRETURN that the SWC_SET_ELEMENT does not like?

Thanks!

Dan Stoicof
HopkinsOne Project