Problem in Production-

Swathi_Devireddy Swathi_Devireddy at satyam.com
Tue Jul 31 11:48:25 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a User decision step assigned to User1 there is only one button
Release.

After this step I have another step calling transaction ME52n and ME54n
assigned to User1.

Both steps are Advance with Dialog.So after executing user decision it
calls the transaction.

This process was working fine from 2 months in Production.

Now some users get a blank screen after executing User decision instead
of calling Txn.

I have checked the logs the second step is in In Process step and the

Dialog work item is created

Execution started automatically.

There is no authorization problem for these Users .

Any guess what could have happened.

Thanks & Regards

Swathi Devireddy

HCU-SAP