Subject length in Email Notification

Daniel Schorsch daniel.schorsch at philips.com
Tue Jul 31 04:00:53 EDT 2007

Hi all,

in my workflow I am sending Email notifications about new workitems to the
users Lotus Notes inbox. Therefore I scheduled a job running the programm
RSWUWFML2. Everything works fine except one small issue: THE
SUBJECT(representing my workitem text) IS TOO SHORT.

I think it is limited to 50 characters. How may I extend the subject to
make it 70 or 80 char? Is there any option?

I am on SAP 4.7c

Please HELP!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groeten

Daniel Schorsch
Philips Medical Systems DMC GmbH
Information Technology - Technical Automation
Röntgenstraße 24
22335 Hamburg
Tel.: +49/40/5078-1505
Fax: +49/40/5078-1793
Email: Daniel.Schorsch at philips.com
Intranet: http://pww.de.ms.philips.com/

Geschäftsführung: Diedrich Dirks (Vorsitzender), Christoph Wittler
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht Hamburg, 66 HRB 77 839
Steuernummer: 22/27/278/00800