Substitution in SAP Business Workplace

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Fri Jul 27 10:34:31 EDT 2007

Hi Ramu,

Just a shot in the dark here, but are these workitems being delivered to
  Users or to Positions ?  If you are delivering workitems to Users,
then you would want to use personal substitutes (entries in table HRUS_D2).

You can maintain substitutes directly in table HRUS_D2 if your users
forget to do it themselves (which happens often to us) or if, in your
case, you find a way to block them from maintaining their own substitution.

Happy WF-ing,
Sue

Ramu Nemurgommula wrote:
> Hi Rick,
>
> We are using ECC 6.0.
>
> I have created a entry in HRP1001 subtype A210, but the work items of the substitute are not displayed in the Inbox. When I check the Substitution in SAP Inbox it is active. Is there any setting I should do to make the Work items appear in the Inbox.
>
> Regards,
> Ramu N
> Software Engineer
> GPIC Project