Substitution Issue

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Thu Jul 26 15:39:00 EDT 2007

Lalitha,

This is our also our setup 4.6c EP7.

We have noticed some issues. Like, SWBP Substitution func working
correctly
but not via UWL. (Still reviewing OSS notes!)

See note Note 977069

There are limitations in UWL when it comes to WF. It what it is...

If you research this further, please let me know what you discovered.

Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer
rick.sample at gbe.com