Substitution in SAP Business Workplace

Ramu Nemurgommula ramun at intelligroup.com
Thu Jul 26 03:07:35 EDT 2007

Hi,

When a Person is going on Leave or not available he should Maintain the Substitute for the Work items in his Inbox. In SAP we have an option to maintain Substitute but the Client does not want to give the Substitute option to the users. So, we have to restrict the Users form Maintaining the Substitute. Is there any option to restrict the users from maintaining substitute.

One more issue is that, When we are maintaining substitute we have two option
1. Personal Substitute
2. Substitute for Positions
When we use the Personal Substitute  the Work items are displayed in the Substitute user 's Inbox. If we are using the Substitute for Positions the Work items are not displayed.

Please advice how to proceed.

Regards,
Ramu N
Software Engineer