Choosing approver from the list of possible agents at runtime ??

Priya Sharma priya.sharma at tcs.com
Fri Jul 20 11:15:54 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,
Have tried passing task number with quotes. still facing the same error.
Pls advice wat else could be checked or changed.
I am passing the task number of the subsequent task .

Rgds
Priya

"Mark Pyc" <mark.pyc at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
07/20/2007 07:59 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: Choosing approver from the list of possible agents at runtime ??

Try 'TS90000009' including the quotes