Transport Error for W/F Organization Structure

Hal Fairless Hal_Fairless-NR at raytheon.com
Wed Jul 18 16:06:53 EDT 2007

We are currently a 4.7 installation and I have created some new
organization objects, specifically Responsibilities (RY) and Positions
(S).  When the transport moved to our Production Support client we
encounter several errors in the transport.  Transports to the other
development and QA clients did not experience this.  The actual error text
is; 'No activation of relationship to object RY 50000303 in pl.version
50000303 (cl.700)'.  When reviewing the expected results of the transport,
within the destination client, everything seems to be fine from a
structure perspective. I did a search of OSS and found a note (85776) that
specifically addresses this issue but it does not indicate that it is
applicable to a 4.7 installation; the note indicates that the issue was
resolved.  However I was wonder if, others have encountered this in any
releases above 4.0?  Second, if you have encountered this situation, did
you just ignore it as the note suggests?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Hal Fairless
hal_fairless-nr at raytheon.com

RMS, Tucson