can you change the event container in SWEQADM?

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Mon Jul 16 22:56:39 EDT 2007

Thanks Jocelyn. I'd award you hundreds of points if I could! :-)

             "Dart, Jocelyn"
             <jocelyn.dart at sap
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             17/07/2007 10:47          RE: can you change the event
                                       container in SWEQADM?

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Yes you are correct Paul.  If you double-click on an event in the event
browser it will show the container.   Have a look at the coding in
function module SWE_EVENT_DISPLAY in function group SWEQ.   No promises
but it might give you some clues as to how to proceed.

I suppose it's not an option to retrigger the events from the
application?  The intent of the event queue is really to handle
scenarios where the event is ok but the workflow is not.  Any option of
changing your workflow to make the parameter non-mandatory and
supplement it in the workflow should be considered as well.

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Senior Consultant
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.