BBP: BADI for determine number Ranges in Back-end

lynne.allen@kodak.com lynne.allen at kodak.com
Mon Jul 16 15:31:01 EDT 2007

I am trying to use the BADI implementation: BBP_SC_TRANSFER_BE  method:
GET_NUMBER_OR_RANGE.

We are trying to set up 2 different ranges for PO's going to the same
back-end system. We have the ranges configured and want to override them
based
on certain criteria which is coded in this BADI. We changed the variable
CV_number_range to what we want. However, when trying to create the PO
number we get an error that we can see in the follow-on-documents in the
shopping cart.

We are on SRM Server: 500, SRM 4.0  I did find a note 912873 but I am not
sure if this will really solve the issue.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Also there is another method in
this BADI, Group_Po which we did not
implement because we are leaving the grouping criteria the same for both
ranges.

Lynne M. Allen
Email: Lynne.Allen at Kodak.com
Phone: (585) 724-3556