SWU3 - Maintain Workflow Administrator not working

lynne.allen@kodak.com lynne.allen at kodak.com
Fri Jul 13 14:56:56 EDT 2007

We found a OSS note - 765564 to correct this problem. Entries for
Evaluation Paths needed to be set-up  Once this was done it
worked. Thanks for your input.

Lynne M. Allen
Email: Lynne.Allen at Kodak.com
Phone: (585) 724-3556

"Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías)" <cschrader at enaprefinerias.cl>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
07/12/2007 09:06 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"'SAP Workflow Users' Group'" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: SWU3 - Maintain Workflow Administrator not working

Hi!

We experienced a similar problem in one SAP server and not in other SAP
servers. Then  I discovered
that the problem started exactly the day  when the WF-BATCH user password
was changed.
Once discovered we solved it easily running the SWU3 transaction again.

In another similar incident in SAP Solution Manager some periodic jobs
failed exactly when I deleted the SAP
user used by the contractor who submited those jobs. Those jobs started
working ok
again as soon as I created a new sap user with the same name.

Regards, Claude