ECC6 upgrade issue - Can't add Outcomes to a task

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Thu Jul 12 10:58:05 EDT 2007

I put the RESULT type METHRETURN-METHODWRIT
in a test wf/task and I get the outcomes as expected.

I just thought you could define it on the fly and create whatever
outcomes
you wanted on the task per the result.

One other thing though, I had my method RESULT type as SWCONT-VALUE
(char255)
and after I changed to METHRETURN-METHODWRIT
the "Result of Object Method" is stuck on SWCONT-VALUE and I can not
seem to change it in task no matter what I do.

Rick