_RULE_RESULT & Modelled Deadlines

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Thu Jul 12 05:16:15 EDT 2007

Hello,

Binding from task to WF container is only executed once on completion.
This is very deliberate - you could have a setup to reevaluate agent rules
so the task values are not final until the task is complete.

Still this shouldn't be a problem, just use the same rule in your modelled
deadline branch. In the send to manager branch you would unfortunately
have to use a bg step to reevaluate the rule and get the manager.

Cheers,
Mike