Parked Invoice - TIPS

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Jul 9 05:15:14 EDT 2007

G'Day Phil,

The customising Tom described activates the Workflow flag on one of the
invoice tabs.

RLEASE resets the flag, making the "Post" button available again.
CHANGEPOST lets a user manually post it.
POST and POSTASYNCHRON are background methods for posting.

Between these four methods you have a variety of ways in which you can
manage your posting according to business needs.

Of course it is always possible for a customer to find a scenario not
covered by all this flexibility. In this case I recommend writing your own
ZCL_WF_PARKED_DOCUMENT class :-)

Oh, and yes users can change parked docs. This is a nice scenario for
field restrictions on change documents so that only certain changes will
restart the WF. I've done this with a custom class and it works well.

Cheers,
Mike