Parked Invoice - TIPS

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Sun Jul 8 22:18:43 EDT 2007

Hi WUGers

I was looking for a couple of basic tips on Parked invoice and
workflows.
VERSION 4.6

Assumptions:
Main object is FIPP.

Q1 ) If you wish to park invoices and have a workflow release them,
what is the correct option in FV60.  There was SAVE, PARK, Complete and
Post.

q2) SWELS is on.
    Complete and Park didn't result in an entry in SWEL.
    Is there app config required ?

q3  When the workflow does its stuff,  which method on FIPP results
in the accounting document being posted for real.

Q4) Can uses change parked invoices ?
   Do I need to listen to events so that the running worklfow is shot
   because a new one should start ?

ANy other tips or suggestions you might have.

thanks
Phil.

Phil Soady
Solution Architect