Parked Invoice - TIPS

Tom Peou tompeou at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 03:49:32 EDT 2007

Hi Phil,
 You must first activate the "Invoice Parking" option in SPRO for FI.
1. SPRO -> FI -> AR & AP -> Business Transactions -> Outgoing inv/credit ->
Carry out or check settings for doc parking
(or transaction O7L2).

2. Define your Workflow Variants for Preliminary Posting Release (Workflow
you will use to 'Release' the FI for Posting) (tx OBWA).

3. Assign your Workflow variants to the company codes for which it will
apply (tx OBWJ).

Activating the above will remove the 'Post' option from the FBV2 (or other
Post Parked Document Transactions).

The Preliminary "Release" step will replace the Post option.

Now everytime an FI document is parked (FBV1 or F-63 or FV60), it will
trigger the event FIPP.Created or FIPP.Parked (Can't remember cause I only
have 4.6B in front of me right now).

Hope that helps or gives you some direction.

Kind regards,
Tom