Problem: Extended Notification with LotusNotes

Abir Kundu abir.kundu at in.ibm.com
Wed Jul 4 09:27:19 EDT 2007

Hi,
      I was trying to configure the Extended Notification on our system. To
test it, I'm executing the program SWN_TEST_VERI01, which is creating a
Workitem in my inbox, and the email notification for the same was being
successfully sent to my Lotus mail box. But the problem occurred when I
tried to open the mail. A RED alert box appeared saying “An uncorrectable
error occurred, Invalid pool free chain.”, and my Lotus Notes application
got shutdown.
      But if I forward the workitem to myself, I’m able to open the mail,
use the links in the email notification, and display or execute the
workitem. Did anybody faced the problem before? What is the workaround for
this?

Another problem. When I’m clicking the display workitem link, one pop-up is
coming like with the message “SSO logon not possible; logon tickets not
activated on the server, No switch to HTTPS occurred, so it is not secure
to send a password”. (See the screen shot below) And in the client field is
populated with default client (in my case 100), though I’m using 140
client. What needs to be taken care of if I wish to login directly through
this page (Single sign-on; not via pop-up) and populate the client
properly?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abir Kundu
IBM India Private Limited
DLF IT Park, New Town,
P.S. Rajarhat, Distt.: 24 Parganas (N),
Kolkata 700156 , India
Board :     +91 33 400 94000[Extn : 94262]
Direct :     +91 33 400 94262
Mob   :     +91 98310 32936