Workflows in error

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 05:15:48 EDT 2007

G'day Ravi,

Did you change the Task or replace the Task with a new one in the WF
definition?

Workflows (WS) work with versions and instances continue to run under the
definition of the version they started under.

Tasks (TS) do not support versions. If you change a Task such that it's
signature changes (imports/exports) and move it up into a live
environment you're in trouble.

If you've created a new TS and referenced this in a new WF definition you
should be okay, but if you've modified an already called TS there isn't an
easy way out.

Please confirm which situation you're in.

Have fun,
Mark