Material Reservation Workflow

Praveen johri praveenjohri at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 07:26:46 EDT 2007

Hi IKhan,

Once the Approver has done the partial approval, add one more step to read
the status of all items in the document if there still exists unapproved
items create a dialog step for approval again for same document. This should
work if i understood your problem correctly.

Cheers
Praveen

On 7/1/07, IKhan <ikhansap at gmail.com> wrote:

> The scenario is when ever a Reservation is created (MB21) the goods
> movement should be blocked and should be sent for approval.
>
> The approver on executing the work item will be taken to MB22 transaction
> where he have to select the items for which goods movement is allowed
> (enable a check box) which means those items are approved.
>
> The problem is say if there are 5 line items in the reservation and if the
> approver approves only 3 then he can approve the remaining after two days or
> one week or he will approve only 3 items remaining he is not interested in
> approving .
>
> How to control this in workflow how come we will know that the approver is
> interested in only 2 times and remaining is rejected or the approver will
> approve the items later..
>

> Any Clue??

Have Fun!!
Praveen Johri