LIV Invoice Approval Wf

Yates, Melissa Melissa.Yates at energyeast.com
Tue Jul 3 12:43:43 EDT 2007

I have created a task to update the posting date to the current date
prior to the release task.  This eliminated a lot of workflow errors and
the manual BDC session changes.  Now when an approver approves one
period and Accounts Payable input the invoice in a previous period, it
is seamless to the approver, AP and workflow admin.

Melissa Yates

Utility Shared Services IT

SAP Workflow

(585) 771-4750