Problem with Rule while using FM

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:39:20 EDT 2007

Hi Abir,

There is no need to add one more exporting parameter.
ACTOR_TAB is a table of structure Otype and Objid, so it can have
multiple entries with different otypes like for example : US AAAAAAA
and  P 00000001.

Btw, the workitem will be sent only the userid (AAAAAAAA). The purpose
of the rule is to find the agent/s dynamically.

Regards
Ananth