ECC6: BUS2012

Yulianto Abu Muhammad yyulianto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 03:02:51 EST 2007

Hi Allan,

You have developed a method "GETPORELEASEAGENT" in Z_BUS2012, but the error
said this method is not defined for object type BUS2012.
Please check the leading object in your workflow, is it BUS2012 or
Z_BUS2012?
If you use BUS2012 as the leading object in your workflow, so in your task,
you should always use busines object BUS2012, for consitency, so that your
binding will not be error.
In order to make the BUS2012 (which is a standard one) recognize your
customized method that you have defined in Z_BUS2012 (which I believe that
this is a subtype of BUS2012), make sure that you have delegated this
subtype to its supertype.

Please check and give us a feedback.