ECC6: BUS2012

Peckham, Allan APeckham at barloworld-equipment.com
Mon Jan 29 02:25:59 EST 2007

Hi there,

We have recently upgraded from release 4.6c to ECC6 on our DEV box.
When testing the workflow associated with the release of a PO, the
workflow fails at the step where we have created a method (in Z_BUS2012)
to identify the agent to release the PO.  The message produced in the
log is " Method 'GETPORELEASEAGENT' is not defined for object type
'BUS2012' " .  The task which is called at this point has as its object
type Z_BUS2012.  When 'checking' the binding for the task, the following
information (not error or warning ) message is produced 'Conversion From
'[BO.BUS2012]' to '[BO.Z_BUS2012]' Can Cause Data-Dependent Errors'.

Is there anything anyone can think of which might help to resolve the
issue?

The relevant workflow works without problems in release 4.6c.

Rgds

Allan

This E-mail message and its attachments are subject to the disclaimers published at http://www.barloworld-equipment.com/mail_disclaimer.htm

Barloworld Equipment - 7 Values:

Integrity + Uncompromising Customer Service + Long Term Customer
Relationships + Passion For Our Brands + Professionalism + Effective
Communication + Winning Through Team Work.