Removal of pre-0 in bindings

robert.van.den.berg@accenture.com robert.van.den.berg at accenture.com
Thu Jan 25 00:24:54 EST 2007

Hi group,

I am working on version 2005, that's release 6.0 and I experience a
strange thing which wasn't in 4.7.2.

In the bindings, if I want to fill a value with a constant like '060',
in the previous version I could just enter 060 and all 3 characters were
used.
But now, in the bindings, the first 0 is removed and the value is not
correct anymore.

Does anyone know if this is a setting or whatever?
Very anoying, now I have to create a containerelement for every
parameter...

Thanx!
Robert