WF Help Multiple PO Release

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 15:14:04 EST 2007

Hello
Unfortunately I don;t have an answer to your question but I have a question
for you.

I am presently developing a similar Workflow for PO's and am stuck on the
first step, our users want to receive and execute the workitem from
within their Inbox ( outlook). We are in R/3 4.6c  and I am not sure how to
create and workitem so that it is executable from the users outlook inbox.

Can you or any other fellow Workflower help me with this user request...

Thanks
Shalini