User Decision Texts

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Fri Jan 12 04:06:33 EST 2007

That depends what the source of your texts are, and I assume you are
thinking about the up to 4 different user choices, not the work item
title. If the texts are defined directly in the workflow, then you
should be able to simply translate the workflow - we have done that
previously. Bear in mind though that the texts are defined when the step
is created, so they will not necessarily be in the executing user's
language (which can be multiple languages anyway since you can have many
selected agents).

In 46C there is also a setting in the personal workflow settings for
displaying work item texts in logon language. I don't think that helps
you here since the decision texts aren't really work item texts (I think
"work item text" in this sense refers only to the title).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil OFT GBS BAS DEV SAP