Display table content in e-mail body

Krasnopolsky, Marina (US - Glen Mills) mkrasnopolsky at deloitte.com
Thu Jan 11 15:23:22 EST 2007

Hi All,

I have 'Send Mail' step in my Workflow Template. Mail body has tables:

Form of Payment ( new | original ) :&PAYMENTMETHODS[]&
Tax Percentage Code ( new | original ) : &TAXCLASSIFICATION[]&
Terms of Payment Company Code Level ( new | original )
:&PAYMENTTERMSCC[]&

When Workflow is complete e-mail is sent and new and original values are
separated by ;.

Form of Payment ( new | original ) : E; T;
Tax Percentage Code ( new | original ) : 0001; 0002;
Terms of Payment Company Code Level ( new | original ) : 0002; 0005;

Does anybody know where this delimiter is set up?

Thanks,
Marina

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]