forwarding an deadline message

Michael Marten michael.marten at philips.com
Thu Jan 11 07:54:43 EST 2007

Hello workflowers,
here an original request from our workflow end users:
 SAP workflow : forwarded invoices /missed deadline.users are forwarding
the work items to another user.,
  However the message of the missed deadline should also be forwarded.
  The signal  missed deadline will disappear ,when the user to whom the
invoice has been forwarded, but is it possible to have the "missed
deadline " also  forwarded ?
After clarfying what the end user really meant, here the question:
If I forward a work item XYZ to user ABC , is a possible  deadline work
item belonging to work item XYZ  then also forwarded to  user ABC?
... and additionally:
does a subsititute sees also my deadline work items? If not why not?

Regards, Michael