RPTARQPOST

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Thu Jan 11 06:14:54 EST 2007

Hi Andy,
Not in front of an ECC6 system ATM, but I'd suggest that the RPTARQERR (?)
or whatever report is run before this one to reset/clear any errors.
Debatable whether a posting job should attempt to post items in error in
first place.

Smells like a bug. I've had no end of problems around with the new ESS.
That reminds me, I got a very interesting response from OSS about 'Final'
classes. I don't have it handy right now, but the gist of it was that
customers are evil and should not be able to create subclasses where they
can mess with things. Will post more info to the list in the next day or
so.

Cheers,
Mike