No Workflow Definition in Version for SAP Templates

Cheri Myers myersc1 at nku.edu
Mon Jan 8 10:50:58 EST 2007

I'm trying to work with the SAP provided workflows for MSS listed in the
"Business Package for Manager Self-Service (mySAP ERP 2005)"

documentation for the Personnel Change Requests starting on page 119.

However when trying to look at some of the workflow templates, I receive
the following error: "Workflow Definition 'WS50000041' not in version
'0000'"

Of the templates that I'm looking at:  50000042 is there and 50000041,
50000033, and 50000031 are not.

I've been looking for notes on the SAP Support Portal. 981295 looks to
be the latest but I wasn't sure if the fix includes the SAP templates.
We are on the support package mentioned in the note. NW04s: Support
Package SAPKB70008.

I also found an old note 526117 from 2003 that some of the templates
were missing before and they just needed transported in.

I'm fairly new to SAP and would like some advice on how to proceed.

Thanks,

Cheri L. Myers

Northern Kentucky University

Office of Special Projects - PRISM