CATS WORKFLOW

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 10:53:18 EST 2007

Hi Claude and Kjetil Kilhavn and all other friends....HAPPY NEW YEAR. May
god bless all of you.

Calude : Like tried according to your suggession but not luck.
Kjetil Kilhavn : My client won't allow any sort of customization. So forget
about the program to change IT1.

I'm going to post this issue to SAP. I'll keep you posted guys. Thanks a
lot.

-Nash