Need help in Automatic confirmation of venor

arghadip kar arghadipkar at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 04:44:30 EST 2007

Hi

This is Arghadip. I am a SAP Workflow Administrator as well as Workflow Developer. I am new to this SRM Workflow.
    I was trying to use the Workflow Template(WS14000075:Workflow Without Approval for PurchOrder). I found that unless some Purchaser Confirms the Vendor and Press the Order Button the purchase Order does not get Released. I tried to Release it with SetRelease Method of Business Object Bus2201 but it displays the message 'System status INCM is active'. This status suggest the Purchase Order is incomplete.

    Can anyone help me how to make use of this Workflow where no User intervention is required. I mean to say that when the Shopping Cart is created the Purchase Order will be created and released automatically.

Thanks for the suggestion but if you Confirm the vendor of the Purchase Order the Workflow works and the Purchase Order Gets Released. Is there any way in which the Vendor can be auto Confirmed so that it does not require Confirmation of  Vendor in Purchase Order.

Thanks
Arghadip

Get your own web address.