SRM 5 - Purchase Order Release

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Feb 22 08:08:38 EST 2007

Hi Arghadip,

Check with your SRM/Business folks to see if the PO has an error
(perhaps via a Doc Check BADI).  You can't release a PO (even using the
BOR method SETRELEASE) if it is 'Incomplete' and in our system, POs are
incomplete if they have had errors that have not been corrected.

Good luck,
Sue

arghadip kar wrote:
> Hi
>     This is Arghadip. I am a SAP Workflow Administrator as well as
> Workflow Developer. I am new to this SRM Workflow.
>     I was trying to use the Workflow Template(WS14000075:Workflow
> Without Approval for PurchOrder). I found that unless some Purchaser
> Confirms the Vendor and Press the Order Button the purchase Order does
> not get Released. I tried to Release it with SetRelease Method of
> Business Object Bus2201 but it displays the message 'System status INCM
> is active'. This status suggest the Purchase Order is incomplete.
>
>     Can anyone help me how to make use of this Workflow where no User
> intervention is required. I mean to say that when the Shopping Cart is
> created the Purchase Order will be created and released automatically.
>
> Thanks
> Arghadip

> Never Miss an Email
> Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get started!
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43909/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail>

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer
MIT Lincoln Laboratory