How to Add Links to Work Item Description

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Mon Feb 19 11:19:47 EST 2007

Prem,
If the user will always need to view the PO, then the secondary method
is definitely the way to go.
However, if you want to make it optional to view the P.O. you can simply
bind the P.O. container element to the step so that the object will show
on the bottom right of the decision step at runtime.  This way the user
can choose to click on the P.O. and view it or not.
Cheers,
Sherie