Notification e-mail across systems and technologies?

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Feb 12 11:45:52 EST 2007

Either I don't understand what you are telling me, or you don't
understand what I need.

Yes, I know I can use the forwarding address of users and send an
executable link in an e-mail, that is precisely what the standard e-mail
notification programs do, whether it is RSWUWFML2 (R/3 4.6C) or the
extended notification solution available in more recent versions.

I need a report which sends the same kind of notifications for Guided
Procedure tasks as the extended notifications solution (and RSWUWFML2)
sends for work items.

Alas, solutions you have implemented in ERP are not particularly
relevant. We already have notifications for work items, as I tried to
explain in my original e-mail.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil OFT GBS BAS DEV SAP