Workflow question: E-Recruiting 3.00

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Fri Feb 9 13:59:15 EST 2007

Hello John,
I am not familiar with that particular workflow.  However, in debugging
any workflow SWUE (initiate event) along with SWEL and SWELS to turn on
event tracing can be helpful.  Additionally SWU8 can be used to turn on
and off workflow tracing.  I recommend these tools be used in test
systems rather than production.
Cheers,
Sherie

Sherie Munday