Workflow not working after upgrade to SRM 5.0

Bob Tan tanbobby at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 05:21:05 EST 2007

You did not mention if the workflow for your SC approval is custom developed or standard SAP delivered.

  In SRM5.0, the report in the approval history tab in the SC is specifically checking for an attribute called 'Approval State' in your workflow (which is used to check if there are any associated workflows for BUS2121 event SAVED). If you do not have the attribute in your workflow template, then it will always return the message "No workflow found ....."

  Did you try saving the SC anyway and check if there is actually a workflow triggered?

Shalini Sabnani <workflow.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
    Thanks Venkat..
  I tried that.. attempts to trigger the correct workflow, I still get the same error. The HR ORG structure looks fine.

  On 2/8/07, Kris <kvenigalla at gmail.com> wrote:     Hi Shalini,

  You can check couple of things,

  1. Deactivate all the workflows related to BUS2121 from SWB_COND. and activate the appropriate to your shopping cart.
  2. Check the org structure whether user was assigned the correct role to create the SC.

  Hope this helps
  Good luck
venkat