dynamically Agent Assignment

Bharadwaz, Anil anil.bharadwaz at capgemini.com
Wed Feb 7 04:01:54 EST 2007

Hi how can I assign an agent dynamically for a particular workitem in
the production system.and in my situation the workitem is already
genareted and I need to assign an agent to that.is there any Function
module by which we can assign agent dynamically.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Bharadwaj|
SAP Consultant.