Approving a PCR through Email

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 13:08:31 EST 2007

 Tim

SWNCONFIG is to do with Extended Notifiactions, the latest RSWUWFML2 kinda
thing.  The SAP help is here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/d5/581ee8d56f1247bf34cfcd66d16d81/frameset.htm

It appeared to me, when I was implementing PCR's that it was a more
functional version of RSWUWFML2.  The help does say executable attachments
to 'execute a WI directly'. I think the bottomline is that the email will
contain a URL that can be executed.  The URL takes you to the UWL, A SAP
Inbox, or to an Application in a browser window.  For this last option you
probably need the SWFVISU entry, ie as for TS50000075.

When I looked at it, I initially thought, the WI was delivered to Outlook
and executable there.  I now think its more like Outlook receives an email
with a link to something else, ie a 2 or 3 step process not the 1 step
process it intially appeared to be.

Andy