Agent Assignment

Schmidt, Jake (SN) jake.schmidt at spiritaero.com
Thu Feb 1 08:48:04 EST 2007

Hello all I'm new to the WUG and looking forward to participating.  I'm
beginning to develop workflows for my company and I'm curious what you
all recommend for agent determination.  What are the pros and cons of
using rules vs organizational management or some other option.  Our HR
department currently using org management, but it would have to be
tweaked.  So rules? revise HR org chart? make my own work org chart?
something else? (We are on SAP release 640)
Thanks!

Jake Schmidt
Spirit Aerosystems